At FlowTraq we are committed to hiring individuals with exceptional skills and experience that will effectively contribute to our success.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us at email@example.com.
Location: Manchester, NH
Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry Level
“Be a doer and not a critic.” – Tony Blair
We are looking for a future sales expert. Someone who knows deep down that they will be able to make a great living by selling technology. Someone who hasn’t done it yet, but is willing to learn, take chances, and is excited to join the next big thing. Selling is not easy, it’s hard. This job will be difficult, so come prepared to get your hands dirty and dive into the work! We are building a new high performing team, and a killer attitude is a top priority!
The Account Coordinator (AC) is an important member of our Sales and Marketing organization, playing a critical role in uncovering and qualifying leads by understanding the prospect’s business challenges and pre-qualifying opportunities. Working in collaboration with marketing, sales, and the partner channel, the AC’s primary objective is to deliver new “Sales Ready” qualified leads to the sales team he/she supports.
– Generate new business opportunities to help build out the FlowTraq clientele
– Interact with IT and business decision makers to build relationships and acquire new business
– Understand the sales process
– Develop an understanding of FlowTraq’s products to articulate the value in the marketplace
– Follow up on inbound leads and perform outbound calls and emails on a daily basis
– Record all customer information and maintain detailed tele-qualification records in Salesforce
– Be a GREAT team player – be willing to try different things and learn on the job
– Experience selling technology products preferred
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
– Basic knowledge of IT environments, on-line storage systems and virtualization preferred
– Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM related applications