At FlowTraq we are committed to hiring individuals with exceptional skills and experience that will effectively contribute to our success.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us at email@example.com.
Location: Manchester, NH
Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry Level
“Be a doer and not a critic.” – Tony Blair
We are looking for a future sales expert. Someone who knows deep down that they will be able to make a great living by selling technology. Someone who hasn’t done it yet, but is willing to learn, take chances, and is excited to join the next big thing. Selling is not easy, it’s hard. This job will be difficult, so come prepared to get your hands dirty and dive into the work! We are building a new high performing team, and a killer attitude is a top priority!
The Account Coordinator (AC) is an important member of our Sales and Marketing organization, playing a critical role in uncovering and qualifying leads by understanding the prospect’s business challenges and pre-qualifying opportunities. Working in collaboration with marketing, sales, and the partner channel, the AC’s primary objective is to deliver new “Sales Ready” qualified leads to the sales team he/she supports.
– Generate new business opportunities to help build out the FlowTraq clientele
– Interact with IT and business decision makers to build relationships and acquire new business
– Understand the sales process
– Develop an understanding of FlowTraq’s products to articulate the value in the marketplace
– Follow up on inbound leads and perform outbound calls and emails on a daily basis
– Record all customer information and maintain detailed tele-qualification records in Salesforce
– Be a GREAT team player – be willing to try different things and learn on the job
– Experience selling technology products preferred
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
– Basic knowledge of IT environments, on-line storage systems and virtualization preferred
– Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM related applications
Location: Manchester, NH
Type: Full Time
Experience: 1-5 years
We are looking for someone who can work with our customers and who can maintain some of the largest and most involved networks in the world. From Telecommunications to large manufacturers to Colleges/Universities to the largest online gaming brands, these large organizations come to FlowTraq to help them protecting their network. We are looking to hire a Sales Engineer to assist these clients in both pre-sales and post sales. Your responsibility will be to discover your client’s needs during pre-sales and assist the client with their installation of FlowTraq after the sale. You will become the most trusted advisor to our clients.
There will be travel associated with this position, as some of our clients require onsite training. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
– Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
– Provide product and service support.
– Prepare cost estimates by understanding customer networks and their requirements; consulting with engineers, developers, and other support personnel.
– Gain customer acceptance by demonstrating product value. Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
– Submit quotes by conferring with technical support staff and costing custom development.
– Develop customers’ staff by providing technical information and training.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations,recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related customer support as needed.
– Act as the middle-man to support organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved.
– Accurately replicate, identify, and document software defects with appropriate tracking system.
– Light system administration and Linux OS configuration.
– Problem Solving
– Product knowledge in order to assist in selling to the customers’ needs
– Presentation skills
– General Programming skills
– Linux OS experience
– Technical Understanding
– Verbal Communication
– Requirements analysis
FlowTraq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.