– Proprietary, efficient parallel database design: FlowTraq’s high-speed database allows it to process massive volumes of real-time network traffic without sampling. Built using modern big data techniques, it tracks months’ or years’ worth of stored network traffic flows faster than other NetFlow-based network security tools.
– High-speed filtering and detection algorithms: FlowTraq uses unique, proprietary algorithms that can learn a range of network behaviors and will instantly alert when anomalies are detected.
– Scalable network clustering:
FlowTraq’s architecture is distributed over multiple servers that work together to form a FlowTraq Cluster for unmatched performance, high availability and flexible deployment, regardless of traffic volume.
– Quickly detect unusual or suspicious activity that could represent a breach or other problem on the network before it causes irreparable harm.
– Thoroughly investigate and perform real-time and forensic analysis on attacks and other issues with the ability to drill down into the details with full-fidelity recall.
– Fully understand what happened on the network, for how long, what systems have been affected, and much more.