FlowTraq Q1/12 Features More Notifications, Performance Enhancement, and Interactive Connection Graphs
With release Q1/12, the FlowTraq full-fidelity network flow analyzer will feature:
- Email (SMTP) notifications are now generated for Alerts, Scheduled Reports, and System Messages.
- New configuration option on the Dashboard Report Widget to specify how many ranking entries to retrieve (10, 25, 50, 100, or 1000).
- Interactive connection graphs – explore the relationship between entities in pairwise views and interactively filter them. This is an experimental feature – we’re looking for feedback to make this a great feature in a future release.
- Significant flow database access optimizations.
- The filtering language has been made significantly more intuitive (more info here http://support.proquesys.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77 ).
- Improved documentation and error reporting.
Bug fixes: Addressed an issue where PDF reports would fail to be written correctly to certain types of file shares. And, fixed an issue where a misconfigured dashboard Chart widget could gradually fill a server’s query input queue, slowing server response for all users.
Try FlowTraq Now – 14 Day Free Trial